As Round 3 of student instrument selections were completed on Friday, students will be issued their Instrument Approval Packets on Monday, August 28!
- These packets include the following information:
- a letter to the parents indicating the student’s approved choice of instrument
- a listing of the needed instrument and accessories
- the names & numbers of local stores where the equipment can be acquired
- school-owned instrument availability
- timeline for when students need materials in class
Parents should be on the lookout for this packet and use it when going out to acquire the appropriate materials. The packet can often be handed over to music store employees who will gather the needed equipment. This way, you don’t have to know anything about the materials and the store doesn’t provide you with materials that are of low quality.
Our current timeline puts us at bringing instruments for the first time on Tuesday, September 5. This gives families a week to get needed equipment so that we can get to playing some sounds!!!