Students kicked off the band’s Fall Fundraiser this past Tuesday in class! Students will be selling items from the Blue Ribbon Farms Savory Sensations brochure, featuring food items like cookie dough and other baked goods.
The sale runs from August 15 to August 29!
Money raised through this sale can be applied to students’ Band Assessment for the school year ($100) or towards the rental of a school instrument ($100).
We keep approximately 40% of the money turned in as profit. So, you can use this as a way for students to target how much to sell in order to cover the Band Assessment and/or school Instrument Rental fees.
- $125 of product sales = $50 profit
- $250 of product sales = $100 profit
- $500 of product sales = $200 profit
Students can also qualify for prizes by selling 8 items. For every 8 items sold, students earn a chance to pull a wallet from the Cash Bag. These wallets include cash prizes and a chance to win an HD TV or a flying drone!
Families that wish to not participate in the sale of these products may send in cash or money order to be applied towards their student’s account. Please send in money in an envelope marked with:
- Student’s First & Last Name
- What the money is for (Band Assessment, Instrument Rental)
- the Amount enclosed
Ask your student to see this year’s brochures and begin planning out how you can best support the band this year!
- Special note: The school’s money collection policy prohibits the collection of money via checks. All money must be either cash or money order (money orders made out to Millennium Middle School.)