Members of the Symphonic Band, Jazz Band, & Wind Ensemble are currently preparing for this week’s premier performance! The Fall Band Concert will take place on Friday, October 7, 2016 at 7:00PM. See below for more details about this concert and how you can help get your student ready to perform successfully!
- Have students try on their uniforms at home to ensure that they fit properly. Inform Mr. Langston if there are any issues so that they may be remedied.
- DO NOT CUT ANY MATERIAL from any of the uniforms! If the length of dresses or pants needs to be adjusted, please use a temporary hem.
- All portions of the uniforms are machine washable EXCEPT FOR the tuxedo jackets, ties, & cummerbunds.
- There will NOT be tickets issued for this concert. It will be a free, general admission performance. (And thank you for all of the time & money you’ve invested so far this 9-weeks to set your student up for success!!!)
- The concert will be on Friday, October 7 @ 7PM in Millennium Hall. Student report time will be 6:25PM.
- Encourage your student to prepare by practicing at home! Please remind them that the success of an ensemble stems from how all members prepare!
We look forward to seeing you Friday night!!!
*We are closely monitoring the situation with Hurricane Matthew. We are formulating a back-up plan if this storm does interrupt the normal schedule of school events. Stay tuned for updates!