The Millennium Band kicked off its fall fundraising efforts on Tuesday, August 26, 2014! This sale of cookie dough, cheesecake, and other confections will be used by students to reach their $100 “Fair Share” fundraising targets. The details of the sale are listed below. Now, get out there and sell, sell, sell!
- Dates of the sale: August 26- September 9
- Make checks payable to the Millennium Band Boosters
- For every 8 items sold = 1 prize (chubby penguin with a hidden prize coupon)
- Student Fair Share accounts get attributed 40% of money collected.
- Money & completed paperwork is due by Tuesday, September 9
- Items will arrive about one month after orders are submitted.
Some things to remember when filling out the order form & envelope:
- Write clearly and completely
- Include phone numbers in case issues with the order arise
- Include the student’s class period where it says grade
- Double check item & money totals
- Use a black or blue ball-point pen to fill out these forms
- Enter item codes carefully