Beginners recently began instrument testing on the trumpet.
We will need between 12 and 14 trumpet players this year between the 2 Beginning Band classes.
In short, trumpets:
- are small in size
- are easy to maintain
- are relatively inexpensive
- can be rented from the school if on Free or Reduced lunch
- accessories cost is relatively low
- are very popular, so it is difficult to get scholarships to college
- are versatile and can play in bands, jazz bands, and symphonic orchestras
- have a moderate learning curve.
Visit this link on our website for more info about Instrument Selections.
Here are some links to videos that feature the trumpet!