The deadline for all forms and monies for the Performing Art Department’s annual field trip to Islands of Adventure is Wednesday, April 10th. Students may pick up all appropriate paperwork from their performing arts teachers and may turn in all forms and money in an appropriately labeled envelope. As we order the tickets immediately after the deadline, LATE PAPERWORK CANNOT BE ACCEPTED.
* In order to qualify for this trip, students must:
- have no discipline problems (beginning on April 1),
- have met fundraising/monetary obligations,
- attend all rehearsals and performances,
- and have at least a B average
..for ALL OF THEIR PERFORMING ARTS CLASSES. Students must also have at least a 2.o GPA. (See trip paperwork for more details!)