Millennium Bands will hold their annual Winter Concert on Tuesday, December 13, 7:00PM, in Millennium Hall. This performance will feature all bands, which include the combined Beginning Bands, Symphonic Band, Jazz Band, and Wind Ensemble.
Tickets are available at the door for a suggested donation of $3 per ticket.
There will also be a “sweet snack” reception following the performance in the cafeteria. All are welcome!!!
Come and help us celebrate these students’ wonderful accomplishments!
*Special parent information (especially for our new families)
- Student report time is 6:25PM (the auditorium will open to the audience at 6:30PM)
- Students must be in uniform when they arrive (Advanced groups– formal attire…see Band Handbook; Beginning Band– band shirt, black shoes, black socks)
- All audience members must have a ticket. Tickets are available to anyone that requests them (a $3 donation per ticket is suggested)!
- Students must be present for the entire concert. They will not be dismissed when their portion is done. If you need to sign them out early, please send in a note to Mr. Langston prior to the event. Students performance grade will be lowered if checked out early without a note!
- For those unable to make the performance, it should be done by 8:30. Please have student pick-up arranged in advance.
- Upon dismissal, students will meet parents in front of the Performing Arts Building. It is suggested that you not venture backstage, as you will have to navigate 210 excited middle school students!